Aunty Social is on the hunt for at least one new Director to join the board of this creative and crafty community interest company based in Blackpool.
Our aspirations are to grow the Aunty Social projects that we already have and strengthen their sustainability and impact. We’re also interested in how we can develop as an organisation to ensure that we’re geared up to access larger funding opportunities and deliver services on behalf of public bodies.
With this in mind we have three key goals for 2017…
- Increase opening hours in Charabanc Shop by at least 50%
- Increased trading income (shop sales, film box office and advertising)
- Securing of at least one large funded project to include project management fees
We’re looking for Director(s) with the following skills to join the board…
- Business development
- Commercial business experience (small business retail especially)
- Financial management and/or accountancy
- Human resources and/or legal
- Private sector philanthropy
- Social investment
- Advertising sales
Details of the level of commitment and legal duties associated with being a Director are contained in the recruitment pack.
For more information download the recruitment pack here.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 13 February at 5pm.
So, what are you waiting for? Become an Aunty and get your New Year going with a new challenge.