The all-new Swedish crime thriller Inspector Norse from the Lip Service Theatre Company is coming to Blackpool’s Grand Theatre on 15th October 2012. It promises to be a night of nerve-jangling suspense, laughter…and a partially knitted set that hopefully you can contribute to!
Knittaz with Attitude (of town centre yarn bombing fame) will be hosting knitting workshops where you can make all the various parts.
- Wool and needles/hooks/french knitting bobbins to those who need them
- Guidance for beginners learning to knitting and crochet
- Light refreshments
It all takes place in the wonderful setting of the Grand Theatre Studio on the following dates:
- Monday 17th September. We’re starting at 6:30pm so that we can have a little tour of the theatre before we get on to our wool-fest at 7pm.
- Wednesday 26th September, 7pm
- Saturday 6th October, 2pm, this will include a Scandinavian tea party, so don’t forget to wear your woolly jumper and bobble hat!
The project is funded by the Arts Council via Blackpool Council Arts Service