Do you have your tickets? Are you wearing your Sunday best? Then hop in, we’re off to Blackpool, and we’re travelling in style!
Charabanc is Blackpool’s newest boutique, selling vintage and hand-crafted items for you and your home. Beautiful vintage fashion, stylish furniture, individual and quirky jewellery, gifts and homewares and so much more.
This hidden gem, tucked away in King Street, opened on Saturday 25th August 2012 in a flurry of creativity and cupcakes.
Aunty has teamed up with some fellow creatives to create a boutique with a wide range of products in a unique setting. Our partners are:
- Achtland Boutique: Vintage fashion www.achtlandboutique.blogspot.co.uk
- Dotty Delightful: Handcrafted Homewares and Toyswww.sanctuarymoon.co.uk
- Par la Mer: Paintings and upcycled furniture by Wendy Lea
We will be selling a variety of our crafty wares: jewellery, accessories and, of course, lovely woolly items courtesy of Knittaz with Attitude. Our profits will go into providing more inclusive arts activities in Blackpool.
The launch party took place on Friday 24th August, with plenty of people coming along to wish us luck in our new venture. There was a competition for the best dressed vintage singleton or couple, with the winner receiving £20 to spend in Charabanc and live entertainment.
A big special thank you to
- Robert Lomas www.lomasdesign.co.uk for all his design work.
- The Ginger Baker www.ginger-baker.co.uk for her lovely cakes at our launch party.