Shaun the Sheep: Digital Model Making Workshop
The materials you will need per person are:
- White clay: 140g
- Black clay: 70g
- Toothpicks x 6
- Printed worksheet
- Baby wipes or a flannel / towel (to clean hands with when switching between clay colours)
TIP: The clay will be easier to mould if it is warm. If your clay is cold, it can be helpful to heat it with a hairdryer for a few minutes before the session starts.
We will be running the workshop using the Webinar format. This will automatically switch off your camera and microphone.
While you will be able to see the model maker giving the demonstration, the model maker won’t be able to see you. You also won’t be able to see any of the other participants. However, you will still be able to ask questions via the Chat tool.
Please feel free to ask questions / make comments throughout the workshop. Likewise, if you need anything to be repeated please do shout.
I’m guessing that you will all be more than familiar with Zoom by now!
In case not:
- Please make sure that you have downloaded and logged into Zoom before the session begins.
- If you have not used Zoom before, please familiarise yourself with the programme in advance.
- Test out sound and compatible devices beforehand, and if headphones help do use them
- Check you have a strong Wi-Fi connection and back up if your Wi-Fi fails for some reason. Ifyou can test hot spotting from your phone that will be a reliable plan B if need be.
Workshop details & Link
- Date: Wednesday 17th February 2021
- Start time: 4pm
Links will go live 10 mins before your session is due to start