Warm welcoming working space for creatives
Hot desk in the town centre in our free co-working space for creatives & students.
Looking for a town centre creative space in which to work?
Open to connecting with other local artists, makers, students and producers?
Join us at 28 Topping St every Thursday until March for some free hot-desking.
- We have 5 desk spaces available each day.
- Sessions last from 10:30am to 3:30pm You can arrive/leave whenever you like between these times, just let us know if you’re leaving early.
- You’ll be in our ground floor meeting room. We have wifi, brew making facilities, snacks and access to loos included with your ticket. You’re also welcome to hang out/have informal meetings in the reading area at the back of the shop.
- Spaces are limited so please make sure that you book a spot to avoid disappointment.
- Every Thursday from 7 December 2023 to 29 February 2024.
- No session on Thursday 28 December.
- All sessions last from 10:30am to 3:30pm.
These sessions are supported by Blackpool Council to help with the rising cost of living.
Access & Venue
Access: If you have additional access needs (e.g. large print, BSL interpreter, level access) Please let us know by emailing or sending us an SMS text/WhatsApp message on 07957 602790
- Tram to North Pier
- No 3, 4, 6 or 18 bus to Topping St.
- No 2, 2C, 12 to Church St (Stanley Buildings)
- No 5, 7, 9, 14 to Talbot Rd
- Driving: The closest pay and display car parks are on East Topping St and Talbot Road multi storey. There is also parking at the nearby Sainsbury’s supermarket, please make sure that you check the terms before you use the car park.
Who’s it for?
For anyone working in the arts and/or creative industries. For arts and creative industries students
What should I bring?
Whatever you’re working on. If you have computer work to do, you’ll need to bring your own tech (laptop, tablet etc.) but you’re more than welcome to charge it and connect to our wifi. You can also bring your creative work: sketchbooks, making kit etc. If you need to borrow art equipment, let us know.
What if I need to print?
We have A4 printing available for 10p per sheet.
Is the building work on East Topping St noisy?
The worst of the construction noise seems to be over, but we do occasionally get some clanging & banging. Feel free to bring earplugs or headphones just in case.